CAP & GOWN/GRADUATION ORDERS
Graduation Order Deadline: Tuesday February 28th.
TWO EASY ORDERING OPTIONS:
1. ONLINE: WWW.JOSTENS.COM
2. PHONE: 1-800-JOSTENS (567-8367)
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL JOSTENS. 1-800-567-8367
2023 GRADUATION PLEDGE FORMS
Diploma Presenter Forms will be passed out to all seniors on January 18th.
Forms are due back in the main office to Mrs. Hatten by March 3rd.
The district does have the following guidelines when it comes to who may present:
1. A current or past Westerville City Schools staff member (compensated by the Westerville Board of Education) who has made a significant impact on the student’s life
2. Certified teacher, school counselor or administrator employed by the Delaware or Columbus vocations schools
3. Member of the Westerville Board of Education
PLEASE NOTE: Each graduate may have ONE person present their diploma. Students are not permitted to present diplomas.
NAMES ON DIPLOMAS
By law, we must print your full LEGAL name on your diploma. Please log into PowerSchool and make sure that your first name, middle name, last name, and suffix (if applicable) are shown correctly. If your name is not correct, please see Mrs. Hatten in the main office.
If you have a preferred name that you would like to be in the graduation program and read at graduation, there will be a section on the diploma form where you can enter this information.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are under 18 years of age, you MUST have a parent/guardian signature in order for us to use your preferred name in the program and at graduation. This does not change the name on the diploma, that name MUST be your full legal name.
The Westerville Central Warhawk Talon Staff is proud to announce that Walsworth is our new yearbook company and books can be ordered at yearbookforever.com
The Central Talon may be ordered until April 15, 2023. If you have any questions, please contact Advisor, Deborah Jones.
Please use the link below to upload your senior photo for the yearbook. Photos need to be high-resolution and MUST be in .jpeg format.
Senior photos may be submitted for the yearbook until April 3, 2023. You may also download the Yearbook Snap app. Enter code Warhawks
Tips for Senior Photos:
1. Upload images with a .tif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .heic extension.
2. Don’t use images pulled from the web.
3. Upload the largest photo possible (25MB max)
4. Senior photos are to be portrait (vertical) orientation, NOT landscape (horizontal).
Other Important Dates
April 5th - District Top Ten Ceremony
April 26th - Senior Panoramic Photo, 8:15AM
May 16th - Evening of Excellence, 7PM
May 17th - Senior Breakfast & Senior Walk
May 18th, 19th, 23rd, & 24th - Final Exams
May 22nd - Cedar Point Trip
May 23rd - Night of Reflection, 7PM
May 26th - Graduation Practice
Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Place: Ohio Expo/Celeste Center
717 East 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43211
More details coming soon!