The Delaware Area Career Center (DACC) is hosting summer camp opportunities for middle school students. This year’s two-day summer camps will be held June 4 – 5 at DACC’s South Campus, located at 4565 Columbus Pike in Delaware.
Students completing 6th, 7th and 8th grade are invited to join in for a handful of different camp offerings. Each camp costs $30 and includes lunch both days and a camp T-shirt. Camps include:
- Acting Academy Camp - Fun With Improv;
- Biomedical Engineering Camp;
- CO2 Land Speed Racer Camp;
- Hands-On Science Camp;
- Dental Assisting Exploration Camp;
- App Development Camp;
- VEX Robotics & Engineering Camp;
- Ohio Soy Sustainable Summer Camp; and
- Drone Exploration Camp.
Registration can be found at https://www.delawareareacc.org/dacc-summer-camp-2019#.XKdHo-RPIhc.
For more information, please contact Mary Siekman, Enrollment Coordinator, Delaware Area Career Center, 740/201-3224, www.DelawareAreaCC.org.