Spring 2019 A+ Award winners are (front row, left to right) Alyssa Mazey, Lisa DeSalle, Jamie Kyre, Mary Rebekah Fortman, and Elizabeth Wolfgang. Standing: Ernest Clinkscale, Claudia Redd, Mary Ellen Greene, Anne Tuller, and Brad Adams.
Ten exemplary Westerville City Schools employees received A+ Awards at the April 22 meeting of the Board of Education. They are:
- Brad Adams, assistant principal, Westerville Central;
- Ernest Clinkscale, assistant principal, Walnut Springs;
- Lisa DeSalle, secretary, Westerville North;
- Mary Rebekah Fortman, music educator, Hanby/Emerson/Whittier;
- Mary Ellen Greene, job coach, Best of Both Worlds;
- Jamie Kyre, study hall monitor, Genoa Middle School;
- Alyssa Mazey, intervention specialist, Westerville South;
- Claudia Redd, intervention specialist, Annehurst Elementary;
- Anne Tuller, bus driver, Transportation; and
- Elizabeth Wolfgang, school counselor, Wilder Elementary
A+ Awards honor outstanding school employees whose actions demonstrate:
- Support of the district’s Mission Statement, which is “To prepare students to contribute to the competitive and changing world in which we live;”
- Willingness to go above and beyond normal expectations in support of students; and
- Behavior consistent with one or more of the district’s values, including respect, inclusiveness, community, communication, collaboration, innovation, nurturing, trust and accountability.