High School -- Summer School 2019: Dates/Times/Locations
2019 High School Registration OPEN
Summer School 2019 for High School Courses
- June 3 through June 21, First term (15 days)
- June 24 through July 16, Second term (15 days)
- June 3 through July 16, full year (30 days)
For a complete list of all Summer School Dates/Times/Locations click on documents to right. Deadline to register is May 29, 2019 at 4:30pm.
Summer School Office Information
Academic Enrichment Center
336 South Otterbein Avenue, Westerville, OH 43081
Monday-Friday 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Thank you for considering Westerville City Schools' Summer School program for your child's educational needs. Westerville Summer School is offered to Westerville students, as well as students from other districts.
The Westerville Summer School program continues to offer full Carnegie unit learning opportunities that our customers tell us they want and need - at a competitive price. We are a financially self-supporting operation within the Westerville City Schools' budget.
We value your comments about this program. Please let us know what you think. We are always interested in your feedback. Please contact the Summer School program at (614) 797-7750 or via email at hoffmanRh@wcsoh.org for further information.
Summer Intervention Grades K-8 Registration. (Dates/Locations listed on registration packets that have been mailed to homes week of April 1, 2019, to students recommended by school.)
Grades K-8 Summer Intervention
Students that are recommended by their Teacher/Principal/Counselor will receive an invitation letter in the mail the week of April 1, 2019. Recommended students can register once an invitation letter has been received. Deadline to register is May 29, 2019, at 4:30pm.
All Summer School Locations (unless otherwise indicated)
- Pre-K (Almost Kindergarten Readiness Camp) @ Annehurst Elem (Registration Required)
- Grades K-3 @ Huber Ridge Elementary (WCS Students by Recommendation Only by School)
- Grades 4-8 @ Heritage Middle School (WCS Students by Recommendation Only by School)
- Grades 9-12 @ Westerville Central High School (Open to all students - Registration Required)
- Grades 9-12 @ Whittier Elementary School Physical Education 1 & 2 Courses (Open to all students - Registration Required)
- OGT & OST Testing @ Westerville Central High School (Open to all students - Registration Required)