Transition Night is a free resource fair for students with developmental disabilities and their parents to assist in mapping his/her way through high school and beyond. It will take place at Westerville South High School on Wednesday evening, October 24, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. South is located at 303 S. Otterbein Avenue. Hilliard, Dublin, Grandview, Upper Arlington, Westerville and Worthington Schools are sponsoring the event.
Delaware, Franklin and Union County representatives will be available to discuss:
- Community based day habilitation programs;
- Career and technical education programs;
- Agency support after high school;
- Transportation options;
- Recreation and leisure programs;
- County resources and services;
- Employment supports;
- Financial supports for students with disabilities;
- Independent living supports; and
- Future planning, estate planning and wills.
For further information, please call Cass Lawson at 614/348-7762 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.