A percent of your purchase, up to $300 per household, based on total number of Community Rewards participants and their total purchases, goes toward our organization!
Please re-register your card each April 1st.
Westerville South Athletic Boosters # is 83419.
Simply by shopping at Kroger and using your Kroger Plus Shopper's Card at the check out register, you can help us earn money to help fund everything the WSHS Athletic Boosters do.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Shopper's Card, you can obtain one (free) at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
- Once you have a Kroger Plus card, you will need to register it on-line at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new on-line customers, you will need to click SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box and follow the instructions below.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- * If you are on a page that requests your First Name, Last Name, Address, etc. -- you must enter your first name and last name, address, city, state and zip code, or you'll get an error message. (They only have *required asterisks by the name boxes, but you'll get an error if you only enter your name.) You can leave your phone number blank.
- Enter the WSHS Athletic Boosters Non-Profit Number (83419) or Westerville South, select Westerville South Athletic Boosters from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Westerville South Athletic Boosters on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count toward WSHS Athletic Boosters until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you need assistance, you may call Kroger's customer service line at 877-576-7587 for help.
Thank you for helping our WSHS Athletic Boosters while you shop at Kroger!