Robert Frost Elementary PTA
As part of the Robert Frost Family, our goal is to support the school, students, and families. Please use this site, the PTA Facebook page, and our Yahoo messaging to keep informed. Don't forget to use the school directory (will be distributed Oct/Nov) for information on our school.
Please consider joining the Robert Frost Parent Teacher Association! This is a great way to support every child at Robert Frost. There is no time commitment when joining -- only a $5 membership fee (which covers our National PTA and Ohio PTA dues). Please contact Angie LeRoy for more information (email@example.com)
Robert Frost Elementary LOVES volunteers!! From room parents to copy parents and family fun nights to field day . . . we have a volunteer opportunity for everyone!!!
Please contact Megan Anzur (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- Robert Frost Book Fair is October 5th - 9th! This book fair benefits Robert Frost Elementary. Students will have the opportunity to purchase books during scheduled times throughout the week. Parents may purchase anytime during the school day (9-3:30). Sign in at the office and you will be directed where to go.
Extended Book Fair Hours:
Tuesday, October 6th from 3:30-6:00 pm
Thursday, October 8th from 8:00-9:00 am
- The Great Hamster Race (tentatively scheduled for October 8th) More info to come!
- Early Release is October 15th at 2:30 pm
- No School on October 16th
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be held after school on October 21st and all day October 22nd.
- No School on October 23rd
Copy Volunteers: Click Here!!
/userfiles/3355/my files/copy volunteers 2015.pptx?id=551851