At the Westerville City Schools Board of Education meeting on April 23, 10 exemplary employees will receive A+ Awards:
- Kyleigh Bishop, secretary, Genoa Middle School;
- Ann Collins, food service worker, Huber Ridge Elementary School;
- Connie Craigmile, physical therapist, District
- Kyle King, social studies teacher, Westerville Central High School;
- Lori Lofton, Human Resources executive director, Early Learning Center;
- Cathy Monteiro, reading teacher, Annehurst Elementary School;
- Vicki Moss, principal, Mark Twain Elementary School;
- Beth O’Reilly, third grade teacher, Wilder Elementary School;
- Tami Santa, student assistance program coordinator, Early Learning Center; and
- Noelle Spriestersbach, student assistance counselor, Westerville South High School.
A+ Awards honor outstanding school employees whose actions demonstrate:
- Support of the district’s Mission Statement, which is “To prepare students to contribute to the competitive and changing world in which we live;”
- Willingness to go above and beyond normal expectations in support of students; and
- Behavior consistent with one or more of the district’s values, including respect, inclusiveness, community, communication, collaboration, innovation, nurturing, trust and accountability.