GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES (additional details forthcoming)
- Policy/guidelines require staff to wear face coverings/shields (permitted exceptions identified).
- Policy/guidelines require students in grades PK-12 to wear face coverings when in halls/common areas and classrooms.
- Staff and students should provide their own facial masks; district will have limited supply on hand.
- Facial masks will continue to be required for anyone coming onto school property at all times.
- Clinic staff will continue to use appropriate PPE.
- With all students and staff wearing masks, we will continue to monitor and apply social distancing standards based upon the latest research and guidance from the CDC and other health organizations.
PERSONAL HYGIENE & PROPERTY CLEANLINESS
- Staff and students will still be provided the opportunity and supplies to wash and sanitize their hands regularly throughout the day.
- We will continue to follow cleaning and sanitization practices in classrooms, lunchrooms, and other common areas, as well as in our fleet of school buses and vans.