The distribution or display of the below materials are provided as a community service. Non-district materials and the contents thereof are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Westerville City School District Board of Education or the Superintendent.
Don't forget about the opportunity to support students' school experiences through the Westerville Education Foundation's Adopt-a-Classroom and Fund-a-Project initiatives.
(Click image to download)
THE "BIG LIFT" COMMUNITY FUNDRAISER
by the Westerville Education Foundation
Pride is a community coming together and showing that Love is real. The "Big Lift" is an effort to raise $25,000 each for Neighborhood Bridges and the Westerville Area Resource Ministry (WARM). Need is already increasing in our community due to the COVID-19 pandemic and these two organizations that are meeting it need everyone's support. The Westerville Education Foundation will be promoting this campaign over the next several weeks and hopes people will donate generously and share the campaign through their social media and other networks. Best of all, 100% of donations in this campaign go to your charity of choice.
Donate to WARM: bit.ly/WEF4WARM
Donate to Neighborhood Bridges: bit.ly/WEF4Bridges
Let’s lift up our community. Let’s donate big. Stay safe. Stay kind. From the Westerville Education Foundation.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, all events listed below are subject to change or cancellation. Please contact the originating organization for updates.
- "A Night at Old Town McVay" Fundraiser: 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 18, 2020, at the Lakes Golf & Country Club
- Westerville Central Youth Soccer Camp: Boys and Girls ages 5th thru 8th grade, June 22-25, 2020.
- Panama 2021 Summer Trip: For current 4th and 5th grade students. Information night will be March 5, 2020, in the Westerville Central H.S. Media Center
- Hawthorne Elementary Community Resource Fair & Title I Night: March 5, 2020
- 14th Annual LEGO Competition: Saturday, April 18, 2020, benefiting WNHS Academic Boosters (registration due by 4/10/20).
- Ohio Craft Museum Summer Camps: Young Masters Summer Art Camps, grades 1-6 and Teen Summer Workshops, grades 6-12
- Westerville Public Library: Events & Services Guide: March - May 2020
- Classroom Antics Summer Camp: Summer Camp focused around Tech education where Kids LEARN what they LOVE! July 27-31, 2020
- WNHS Warrior Cross Country Summer Camp: Monday–Friday, June 15-19, 2020
- WNHS Warrior Track & Field Summer Camp: Monday–Friday, June 8-12, 2020
- Westerville Parent Council Summer Camp and Activities Expo: March 4, 2020, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, @ Westerville North High School
- Greater Columbus Tennis Association: Youth entering grades 1-6, 2020-2021 school year.
- Westerville Youth Baseball and Softball League: 2020 Spring/Summer Season
- I9 Spring Leagues: Spring soccer, flag football, baseball, basketball, volleyball, and lacrosse leagues focused to fun, fitness, and sportsmanship.
- Family Fun Science Night at Westerville South High School on February 24, 2020: All elementary children in Westerville are invited to come and learn from dozens of STEM activities and demos. (Interact Club of WSHS)
- Be WISE Camp (STEM Day Camp): For middle school girls in grades 5 or 6 in the fall of 2020. Camp will be held at Liberty Middle School, Newark, Ohio.
- Be WISE Camp (STEM Camp): For middle school girls in grades 7 or 8 in the fall of 2020. Camp will be held at Kenyon College in Gambier, Ohio
- Dine-out fundraiser on Jan. 28 at Panda Express: In support of WNHS Academics, Athletics, Music & Theatre programs.
- Buffalo Wild Wings dine-out fundraiser: Westerville North Theatre Boosters
- Westerville Elementary Chess Tournament: Cherrington Elementary PTA & Cherrington Chess Club present the second annual Westerville Elementary Chess Tournament, Saturday March 14, 2020.
- Glow Run 5K run/walk: A community event for students (and families) on March 6th.
- Westerville Boys Middle school volleyball open gym: Open to all Westerville city middle school boys.
- Ohio Youth Connection Spring Flag Football: For ages 4-14
- BalletMet's Discover Dance scholarship program: BalletMet
- Westerville Lacrosse Club registration for our upcoming 2020: Boys and girls from Grades 1 through Grades 8
- Celebrate the Arts Writing Contest: Submissions due by February 24, 2020. Presented by the Arts Council of Westerville, Westerville Public Library, and ThisWeek Westerville News & Public Opinion.
- WASA Spring 2020 Registration: Westerville Amateur Soccer Association
- Camp Invention: Camp Invention is week long summer day camp for students entering grades K-6 each summer.
- CollegeAdvantage is Ohio's 529 Plan! : CollegeAdvantage is a State of Ohio agency under the Department of High Education. It offers a tax-advantaged way of savings for higher education.
- Integrative Dance Classes: DanceAbilities Hip Hop / DanceAbilities Ballet: Integrative Dance Classes are geared toward students with special needs. The focus of the classes includes teaching rhythm, balance, coordination, and choreography. Leap of Faith Dance Company
- Westerville Public Library: Events & Services Guide: December 2019-February 2020