The Blendon Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) helps make it happen!
Our PTO helps fund and provides volunteers for numerous events and items in our school:
- teacher classroom requests
- library needs
- teacher / staff appreciation
- student incentive program
- sponsor parent education speakers
- career day speakers and volunteers
- field trip transportation
- teacher assistance
- organizing GEM Award committee
- representation at Parent Council meetings
- volunteers for special events
- organize support for Blendon families in need
- provide baked goods for events as needed
- spirit funds
- and more!
As you can see, with the many areas in which we support our school, we're always in need of help from parents, grandparents and other members of our Blendon family. Even if you only have an hour here or 30 minutes there, we can find ways that you, too, can help out!
Please complete and print the PTO Membership Form. Dues are only $5 a year. Send the form into the Blendon office with your student. Hard copies of the PTO membership forms are also available in the office.